Part 2 of Ron Smith's story about Leeuwarden, the capital of the Friesland region of the Netherlands.
- Pet dog savaged in Inverness park
- Council's £5m winter maintenance budget runs out early
- Funeral home opens doors for guided tours
- Guitars will benefit city prisoners
- Homeless man was considering suicide
- Scrapping air traffic staff 'no risk to public'
- Health bosses consider new way of handling drinkers
- Strike still possible at Raigmore Hospital
- New city bar raising cash for Highland Hospice
- Military Wives raise their voices to mark the end of First World War